All students-voice.com users must follow these guidelines.
- Write truthful and honest comments
- Write the reviews only in English and not in any native language. This is to ensure that students from every corner of the country can read and understand your reviews.
- The word limit to write reviews is 300 words, write crisply, and clearly.
- Do not write the review with anger and hatred in mind. We understand that you might have a difficult time when studying in an institute or with a professor, but using rage and abusive language will not help others. By your reviews, other students should be able to make an informed decision and avoid the hassle.
- Do not write a review based on others' experiences.
- Do not base your reviews on gossip information.
- If you think that a review is false, then you can flag it, and we will review it again.
- The website should not be used to report harassment, illegal, or any life-threatening situations. If you find yourself in such circumstances, please call your local law enforcement.
REVIEWS WILL BE DELETED IF FOUND TO BE NON-COMPLIANCE
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
Guidelines for writing reviews for institutions
- Write a review for the institutions only if you are or have been enrolled in the institute. Do not write a review if you have not attended the institute
- Please provide both the pros and cons of the institutions. Write about the advantages and difficulties you faced while studying in that institute- Please do not give stories, be very specific
- If a particular department of an institute is excellent or needs to be avoided, then please provide details of that.
- Do not comment on people, which includes office staff, principal, Vice-Chancellor, or individual persons. You can comment on the institution management in its entirety.
Guidelines for writing reviews for Professors
- Write reviews about a professor only if you know them personally by taking a class with them/have done a research project under them.
- Do not comment on their appearance, ethnicity, or place of origin.
- Do not comment on any activities of any professors other than teaching and/or research.
GUIDELINES FOR PROFESSORS & INSTITUTIONS
- Students-voice.com is a platform where the students can share their experiences anonymously. Under no circumstances will we divulge any data or personal information about the submitter of a review.
- The reviews on this Site come from the students, and we are not liable for any of that information.
- If you feel that any comments or reviews do not conform to this Site guideline or the review is not accurate then, you can flag it by using the option below the review comment. WE WILL NOT DELETE ANY COMMENT JUST BECAUSE IT IS NEGATIVE.
Your review will be deleted, and the account will be blocked immediately if we found that the comments contain
- Address or phone number of any person.
- Vulgar, derogatory, or abusive words.
- Comments on a person's appearance, religion, caste, origin, sexual orientations, etc.
- Personal details about a student or professor like family, employment status, previous history.
- Third-party experiences being provided.
- A comment had been made with wrong intentions.
The information provided by students-voice.com ("we," "us" or "our") on http://www.students-voice.com (the "Site") is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith; however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT APPEARS ON THIS WEBSITE.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
This Site cannot and does not contain professional advice. The information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site contains testimonials by the students, and these testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users and may not necessarily be representative of all user's views. We do not claim, and you should not assume that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES MAY VARY.
The testimonials on the Site can be submitted in various forms such as text, audio, and video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity, where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public. The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonies, but we may run promotional offers and events to encourage the students to write reviews.